Friday, March 15, 2013

Game of Thrones 1995 Edition

As a fan of classic television like Hercules: The Legendary Journeys, Xena: Warrior Princess, The Adventures of Brisco County, Jr., and what I think was the most unfairly cancelled show of all time, Legend.

I mean, c'mon.  Richard Dean Anderson fresh off of MacGyver and John DeLancie fresh from Star Trek: The Next Generation?  In a steampunk old west setting?  How was that not pure gold for television?

So, now that theme-based shows set in older times with very liberal interpretations not just of legends but also of history with wry senses of humor and/or hair band rock aren't the fashion anymore...what's a guy to do?




Why, watch the 1995 version of Game Of Thrones, of course.




Yeah, I know, it's a short post, but it's my birthday, so I'm pretty much taking the day off. 

Poll's still going on here, though.

No comments: